YOUTH JOBS PORTAL
- Access to current vacancies (temporary or permanent), including internships and volunteering opportunities.
- End-to-end Socio-Economic Development – strategy formulation, investment matrix, employee volunteering management, monitoring and tracking, impact reporting, and overall programme management.
- Identification of relevant partnerships and stakeholders for impactful benefits delivery. Vetting of organisations for your employee-volunteering programmes, abating potential reputational risk.
- Creation of a repository for audit and reporting purposes.
- Showcasing solutions addressing environmental challenges.
- Creating a portal of knowledge around existing and upcoming products, systems and solutions, ranging from green construction to an individual water purifying straw.
TRAINING – (implementation partner - Nubian Consulting - accredited with eight SETA’s)
- MERSETA accredited skills training equipping the youth with real knowledge to find employment or to start their own enterprises.
- Partnering with industry and government to identify affected youth and mentoring them through the process of training and productive employment.
- Our programmes are informed by research to effect impactful change within business and society.
- Designing and developing training material to address specific training needs and required training methodology – through various training channels (e.g. e-learning, face-to-face training, group-wide communication).
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) deployment and training to bridge the digital divide.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
- ICT Deployment across Africa – Bridging the digital divide in informal settlements, rural and deep-rural communities - provision of Internet access through strategic partnerships.
- Education through the deployment of Computer Labs, Multi-purpose Centres, and Mobile Computing initiatives.
- ICT Skills training and web development for small businesses.
SUMMITS AND EVENTS
- Eco-team building - giving through eco-tourism.
- Youth development conferences.
- Founders and organisers of the “Inspirational Beings” summits geared towards inspiring our youth and providing them with practical advice and actions to rise above perceived obstacles.
- Fundraising for inspirational beings in need of support – health related or educational.